The Global Challenges Summit 2018
- create a guideline and identity
- Government of Kazakhstan & Sputnik Agency
type of project
- graphic design, motion design, interactive business presentation
The 11th Astana Economic Forum
- The first to follow the new updated Global Challenges Summit format, was held on 17th-19th May 2018. More than 300 speakers and 6,120 participants from 101 countries assembled at the forum.
- The agenda of the AEF 2018 Global Challenges Summit took on a global scale: the world expert community came together at its panel discussions, roundtables, keynote speeches and presentations to discuss the challenges facing humanity today – from resource sustainability and super-longevity to global security and the megacities of the future.
- The updated forum continues Kazakhstan's strategy of international integration and strengthening the country’s position as a world leader.